Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy 1st b-day Miss Lauren!

Wow...what a fast year it's been! I first met Lauren when she was just a few days old, and I've taken her pictures every three months since. It's been so much fun to document her milestones. She's gone from a teeny baby all snuggled up in mom and dad's arms to a little girl who can stand move around on her own. I imagine she'll be walking very soon, and I've already heard her say a few words. Time really flies.

Lauren's first year coincided with my business's first year, and I think it has changed nearly as much as Lauren:) To Lauren's parents, I have to say thank you for being patient and supportive throughout this first year. I'm so happy to have captured Lauren's first year for you.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop